Tuesday, March 5, 2013

*~Restaurants~*

So last night was Boyfriend's birthday.  Sidebar: we went to a really cool lecture on guns and the lecturer brought in almost 50 different types of guns.

Anyway, after, he and I went to Noodles and Co for dinner.  I recently have found that they have an excellent option for us Gluten Free Terps.  If you order a dish and ask for the rice noodles, they will easily substitute it for you.  The list of their gluten free sauces can be found here!  It has the nutrition information, and if scrolling down to the bottom, it has the list of sauces.  (My personal favorite is the Pesto, I ask for no tomatoes (cooked tomatoes=gross)).

Tonight I am traveling to Outback Steakhouse with him and his parents for ANOTHER birthday meal (man, this boy needs a national holiday or something!)  That menu can be found here~It's a PDF.  I am curious to know if the french fries are not GF because they are fried in the same oil or if they are drenched in flour.  I'll let you know, I PROMISE!

I am loving exploring the many different restaurant options offered for us GF people.......

PS. I figured out that if you get GF bread in the back of the diner, you can take it to the chicken/burger line and have them use that as a bun. MIND BLOWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment