Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My First Post! ~exciting~

So...here it goes. My first blog post. I blame Patrick. His blog can be found here!

Anyway, my goal is to do a Gluten Free Blog, and I just happen to be a Terp also!  I guess I'll start with some exciting news: UMD Dining services now offers Gluten Free Pasta at the pasta line! It is super delicious and actually not bad.

In addition, they have a whole slew of semi tasty substitutions for the gluten full items out on the floor. For example, there are semi-decent frozen muffins in the back for your general enjoyment. My favorite is the gluten free bread and tortillas.  You can grab a tortilla and just take it to the grill and they will grill up a rull tasty quesadilla (pronounced que-sa-dill-a) for you right there!

Anyway...that was just an experiment for a first post. More to come!

1 comment: